Sunday, September 22, 2013

My week in review

So a blogger that I have been following since Anastasia was in NICU started doing this a couple of weeks ago and I thought "Hey that's a good idea. Maybe I should try it."  So here I am giving you all a peek at my life this week.

This past week I learned that a 17 month old who is silent for a long time is not necessarily in trouble.  I was talking to my mom about something when I realized I hadn't heard Anastasia for a bit.  I looked in on her and saw this

She was just sitting there watching Disney Jr. So glad that it catches her attention!!!

Later that same day she decided to start stealing her Grampy's hat

She made quite the fashion statement. Thankfully she also did not fall down or trip on anything while walking with the hat covering her face!

This week I found my former Dance Studio's facebook page.  It brought back such great memories.  I was also thrilled to find out they recently celebrated being open for 50 years!  I felt nostalgic and shared this photo of me when I was 4, at my first recital in 1983

I'm hoping they are still around in a couple of years so Anastasia may have the same opportunity to dance there.

Work was crazy this week....we did an initial set of Christmas cards...yes it was the final days of Summer and there I was setting up Christmas Cards...  


I do have to say though that I was quite proud on how it turned out.  It being my first big card set up and all by myself!

Now that brings us to today.  On Wednesday my husband is celebrating his birthday.  Today in celebration he wanted to do a wine tasting.  So we headed to Whitecliff Winery and Vineyard and our friends sampled some wines.  (I was DD...but I got to eat some kick ass cheese!)


Afterward we went to Neko in New Paltz and found our favorite Sushi chef (who used to make sushi in the Neko in Wappingers, which has closed :(  )  He treated us really well!

Finally when we got home I got to make the spinich dip I have been wanting for a few days now...

I totally blame my friend Amanda for getting me addicted to it when we worked together at Borders!

So there you have it, my week in pictures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment