Friday, May 25, 2012

My daughter the over achiever

Life is crazy, but yeah I should have realized that having a child makes it even crazier!  Having a preemie, well that's another story.  She is supposed to be "behind" since she was 9 weeks early.  I am a non believer of this for the simple fact that 1) my daughter, while on my left shoulder, managed to inch her way over to my right shoulder.  No joke!  2) she keeps holding her head up, and not just for a little bit.  Last night when Alex (my husband) was holding her, she kept her head up for a minute and was just observing everything around her. 

Every day is a new adventure, I can't wait for what the next 18 years will bring.  I am sure my child will beat the odds and break the stereotype that preemies have a bigger learning curve than full term!

Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment