Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there, and all the others ladies who act like surrogate mothers to loved ones.  I got a great Mother's day present 2 days early.
This young lady was released from NICU on Friday May 11!!!!  It's been an interesting 2 days getting used to having her around.  Yes lack of sleep the first night, but last night I got 6 hours of broken sleep.  But it is worth it.  Tomorrow I have my 6 week appointment with my OB in the morning and then we go to see the pediatrician in the early afternoon.  I'm quite nervous, especially since my husband can't make it due to work, but my mother will be there to help me out.  

My family has been so helpful while the hubby is working.  They really have been lifting me up when I get frustrated and down.  I am very lucky to have them in my lives.  So thank you Mom, Dad and Jennifer for all the help you gave me yesterday!

That's all for now, the little one will be stirring soon, so it will be time to feed my little piglet (she has been eating  between 2-3 oz at a clip!)

Thanks for reading...until next time blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment