Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Baby Girl is One!!!

Hard to believe it's been over a year since the trauma of Anastasia's birth.  Today we had a small party for her.  It's so strange to see how our lives have changed due to this little life.  When she launches herself at me I feel so honored that this little girl loves me unconditionally.  She is truly the most important person in my life.  I would give anything for her.  I am also very happy that my husband's mother finally got to meet her granddaughter.  I have also made peace with the fiasco that was her baptism, there of course was drama.  My husband's aunt didn't know if she would come or not...not skin off my back but for someone who constantly complains to others that she never sees Anastasia for her not to show up is an insult.  She did show up, but I did vent to my mother-in-law about her.  Then I learn that she is saying that my husband and I never allow her to see Anastasia.  :-o  Seriously????  This is honestly not the case.  Every time we make plans to meet up, we are blown off.  It's not right to lie about something like this, I am truly offended by this and it truly put a damper on Anastasia's big day for me.  I however did not tell my husband about this accusation until after the party.

Anyway the rest of the party was great, my friend Cindy made a great feast for us all.  The kids that were there had a blast and were all pooped by the time was over.  Alex and I are truly blessed with such wonderful friends

Sorry for the rant on what should have been a joyful occasion....


Blessings to you all...

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment